Information for Authors
Submited works not matching the following requirements for publication, will be re-submited to the author for corrections.
If you have any incovenience or doubts regarding this instructions, please contact us.
Thank you for your cooperation,
The manuscript could be written in
- French or
The manuscript must contain
- Title of Scientific Manuscript
If the Manuscript was presented at a Meeting or was published, the place and date must be included at the foot of the tittle of the paper
- First Name
- Last Name
- City – Country
Not more 200 words
- Must be a Microsoft Word – PC or Mac document
- Can contain illustrations within the text
- Can contain graphics and charts (created in Excel or Word as well)
- Can contain photos and/or pictures inside the document (e.g. combined with the text) and only in .GIF or .jpeg format
The manuscript should be send as an e-mail attachment to
Archives for Sensology and Neurootology in Science and Practice . ASN
Each manucript must be accompanied by a letter of declaration to be signed by all authors to confirm that they have seen, read and approved the contribution bearing their name.
Please enter the type of manuscripte.
For example: SENSOLOGY- Hearing – Therapy
Or a combination NEUROOTOLOGY -Propioceptive – Diseases – Equilibrium – Equilibriometric test
Scientific Manucript Topics
- Otologic tests
- Taste test
- Equilibriometric tests
- Propioceptive tests
- Neurootologic therapy